Dot Audio’s 4:5 Series of four channel amplifers are optimised for live sound applications. Offering a unique combination of massive power and peerless audio performance integrated with unique DSP, the Dot audio 4:5 represents an unmatched advancement in amplifer technology.
Ethernet is used for remote control and monitoring while a front panel, optimised for use in challenging live environments, allows full local control of all features. Control via Dot audio intuitive Podware PC application provides many convenient and time saving features such as very exible management of presets, and Overlay grouping of Mutes, Gains, Delays and EQ across an entire system. The advanced 96kHz DSP is fully integrated into the product and provides an array of unique and genuinely useful features.
LIR linear phase crossover lters which are as easy to use as more conventional lter shapes, and have less latency than FIR lters. Also the powerful VX Limiter suite which sports Peak, RMS and Excursion limiting,
• Four channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
• 20,000 watts RMS total output
• Unique, precise, 96kHz digital signal processing
• Overdesigned switch mode power supply
• 85V to 240V Auto-sensing PSU
• Full front panel user interface
• Ethernet network for system operation and monitoring
• Analogue, AES3 and optional Dante TM digital network audio
• Powerful grouping & multi-layer EQ